Informationen zur Anzeige:
Physicist for Process Development Hot Forming (m/f/d)
02.08.2022, SCHOTT AG
Jobboard | Physicist* for Process Development Hot Forming Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – more than 17,300 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
Physicist* for Process Development Hot Forming
- Development of hot forming as well as other thermal processes
- Identification and development of new process approaches to meet future process and product requirements in cooperation with mathematical modeling
- Understanding complex production challenges to find solutions in open-minded teams together with highly experienced production and technical service staff
- Conducting ambitious development projects with responsibility for results, budget and the project team
- Excellent degree in Physics with PhD
- Excellent performance in mathematical and scientific disciplines
- Exceptional logical and analytical skills combined with a result-oriented manner of work
- Profound experience in design of experimental set up and analysis of experimental data
- Eagerness to find feasible solutions for complex process challenges
- Social skills that enable open and trustful communication with all hierarchy levels
- Willingness to take over project management responsibility in development projects in an industrial environment
- Very good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel abroad
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company. Exclusive employee benefits/discounts Subsidized pension plan Holistic corporate health management Flexible working hours
To strengthen our Research & Development Team, we are looking for a Physicist* for Process Development Hot Forming at our headquarters in Mainz.
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.